Re: 98 dakota steering clunk

From: Bob (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 17:07:54 EST

I had the popping on a right turn and bump, dealer fixed it a while back this clunk is, or was different until they fixed it yesterday felt like a catch in the steering at low speed, stopped and usually when you turn the wheel from center, must have affected the steering overall,even when you could not hear/feel it because it is better now at all speeds.
Bob