Re: Questions about '96 Dak

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 19:21:51 EST

>>>Was the '96 an OBDII truck?

yup! =) (naanaananaaaanaaaa.. taunting tune)

>>>Did it come with dual air bags or was there a passenger
>side air bag?

just a driver side, I beleive

>>>Is the 4-speed auto. tranny the same as the one on
>the '97 Dak.

yup! =)

the main differences between the two are the new body style and interior,
different suspension characteristics, and all the stuff that comes with a
redesigned truck. =)
It's all personal preference if you ask me... hehehe =)

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:46:54 Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> writes:

>I've been surfing the web trying to find out the answers
>but no luck. My impression is that the only major differences
>between the two years are the new exterior, the suspension
>and the small power gain in the V8 due to a freer exhaust
>system.
>
>Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
>

>Bob
>Burlington, Ontario
>
>'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
> Gibson duals, KN drop-in
> Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
> and hard tonneau cover
> Deflectors, grille insert
> AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]