More Ride Hight.

From: Tim S (enigma301@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 02:56:43 EST

For all you with 97 and newer Dak's. I lifted my truck Approximately 2
inches. Now I didn't notice a change in ride but for all you sissy who
might complain I bought a TRUCK not a cadillac. Any way. My 4x4 sat
pretty low in front so I cranked up the torsion bars about 2". then
measured the amount of threads left on the rear U bolts. Aboput 1 1/2
inches. I then made a block out of 1 1/2X3" stock. Viola. Now my
truck is higher and sits a little higher in back. The I realigned my
front end So I would't wear out my Tires. Tires I run Are B.F.
Goodride 32X11.50 all terains. these are mounted on stock 15X8"
aluminum Rims. Tires only rub on inside frame rail. bigger tires will
do that. This could be changed with a different rim offset. Don't ask
me what that would be. Good Luck

Tim
97 sport+ cc 5.2L 4x4 Fabm 2"lift 32x11.50 bfg's Catback Duals