Re: DML:Magnum Performance

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 16:01:58 EST

Is that what it is ? I haven't seen a message from Jules in a while and
then I saw one today . I thought he was just really busy or mad .

I sent him a reply today wishing him a happy holiday .

I don't think anyone here would do that . That isn't in anyone here's
nature I don't think

At 03:02 PM 12/24/1998 EST, you wrote:
>the DML to him,I can E mail directly to him and he cannot receive from the
>DML.
>If this is so then it is someone very familiar with computers and maybe a
>hacker.
>We should do all we can to alleviate this situation.True Jules has been
>controversial at times,but it is only for the betterment of the DML and Mopar
>in general.I really respect him for his knowledge.He does have the mopar
>fever that most of us suffer from and that is good.He could be into
Chevy,s or
>Ferds like ever
>99% of the rest of the world.There has never been anybody more thoroughly
>dedicated to Modern Mopars than Jules.
>
> Merry Christmas to all
>
> Brian In Seattle

Jack Hilton