Re: Motor gone bad

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 13:58:57 EST

<< Brad,
     You are an example for the world! Things could be worse, but you choose
 to be positive! You're awesome bud!
 Eric

I'm always like that. I have had worse things happen in my life, and
currently my life is going good. I am making enough money to afford the fix,
and keep wondering what would of happened if the motor had seized while doing
80mph, instead of at 10 miles an hour when I was pulling over. Think the rear
tires would of locked up??????? He he!!!!

Brad