Re: dash trim

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 19:04:22 EST

Just PULL! It is held on my spring clips and just snaps on and off. There
are no screws. I usually grab it in the thick part over the spedo cluster
and pull forward and it snaps off. I had mine on and off several times on
my 98 and my 99. The radio is easy too. One screw at upper right and one
at lower left. Radio pulls straight out the front. I hope you have harness
plug adaptors so you don't cut the factory wiring in case you want to put
the factory radio back in.Good luck and hope you enjoy it.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RT