Re: A Baby's Misery

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 23:56:40 EST

Not to be heartless, though I am truly sorry to hear about this situation,
it doesn't exactly pertain to this list, and NO I am not to make any
wise cracks about it (like "unless the father drives a Dakota") .

You might want to try the Shriners, as they make miracles happen
for many needy and less forturnate children.

------------------

Dakota content: My wife and I were driving home from my parents when
she experienced a severe coughing (possibly ashma? attack). Was able
to make a speedy trip home to get her medication..... Never before
in my life have I driven with such a driving force as this. She's okay now
that the medication has kicked in.... Guess we'll be at the doctor's office
monday to find out if it's just this bad flu going around, or possibly early
signs of ashma.... I got a book on racing driving technics, and read about
50% of it last night. BRUCE: Let's get together for the driving deal at
Holtville next month, as I REALLY want to get some schooling on this.

Thanks,

Merry Xmas,
Happy Holidays,
and Happy Ja. (can't spell the rest)....!!!!

Sam '95 SLT