Re: '91-96 Roll Pan

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 00:02:21 EST

---Sam Parthemer <srp@home.com> wrote:

> Hey, I won ebay bid-- Got a roll pan for $90.00. Question, where do
I go to
> get it painted to match my truck, and where do I get a class IV
hitch that
> will fit
> beneath it???

I like the hidden hitches myself. They are unseen and you run a flip
licence plate and mount the reciever through the pan. It will complete
the smooth look. Thats what roll pans are all about.
Painting 101: If you don't know of the painters work, only pay for
materials up front and the labor after the work is completed. There
are plenty of Troy Lee Design wanna-beez out there. My painter is the
BEST! My glass pan turned out perfect and cost $75.00 + tax. That was
for glass smoothing, primer and painting.
==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG
Street Scene pan and hitch