Re: I need tips to make my r/t faster

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 20:26:18 EST

Jason Jennings wrote:

> I have the K&N setup...Just finished the 180 stat (damn that sucked, but
> all went well). Ok...so what is the JET II and where do you grab info
> on it????
>
> Kool-Aide
> 12/23/98 5:09:57 PM

        JET is in Huntington Beach, CA. No web site that I know of. Not even
an 800#. Long Distance (714)848-5500. If you buy and install this, you
may not feel the total potential of it's performance for 50-100 miles or
so. It re-calibrates certain inputs from the computer and re-sends them,
so it takes a few drive cycles to "learn". Also, DO NOT get it wet, I
haven't had any problems, but a few have gotten them wet at car washes
and had them malfunction until they dried off. When I wash mine, I take
along a plastic grocery bag and tie it around the whole computer while I
wash. The JET II does work well though, IMHO. Alan S.