supercharger-reply attn: Frank

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 12:19:51 EST

Here i go again, After all my stereo mods and performance mods i am
looking
for a good supercharger. I have been told that kenne belle and powerdyne

sytems have superchargers for Magnum 318 i have not yet been able to
find
anyrhing on them.
can somebody give me info which one is better , where to get it etc, and

anything else. so if anybody could help me out i would appreciate it.
Also
where can i get the computer chip and what all do i need with it.

Brent,
         I'm leaning towards the Kenne Bell unit, but availability seems
to be limited. probably due to the
SP360's.They have the optimizer computer that adds two injectors to
address the lean fuel condition after adding the supercharger.
I talked to vortech last summer and they didn't have a solution to
address leaning out conditions, but maybe know vortech figured it out.
Something about CC not giving any information on the ECM programming.
I'll snail mail the KB info to you I just need your address. Wish I had
a scanner.

As far as a computer KB makes the optimizer which looks just like the
icon.

Frank,
         Can you talk to Jim @ KB to find out what's the hangup on my
computer and ram air kit??