RE: V-10 vs. Dakota

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 22:19:23 EST

The motor trend site is filled with information, however just browsing the
dakotas I found that they gave torque and hp numbers from a v8 and displayed
them for the v6 as shown under Powertrain Configuration note the
V-6/4auto/4wd
the 1/4 mile time is of a v6 and the epa is of a v8

Model/Year Dodge Dakota SLT '98
Issue 10/98( c)
Reprint ID No. 7160
Price (Base/Tested) $17,105/$24,850
Powertrain Configuration 5.1999998 V-6/4A/4wd
Power (hp/rpm) 230/4400
Torque (lb-ft/rpm) 300/3200
0-60 (sec) 9.2
1/4 Mile 16.9/80.1