Re: 2 spanks, same car

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 02:48:35 EST

SInce we're sharing spanks, I got one =)
I pull up on a Toyota Lowrider, who had been weavin' and cuttin' people
off for a while. I had been biding my time untill I got next to his
punk-ass so I could show him what my 6er could do. Well, he revved it up
(4 popper) and chirped the tires, so I reved it up and smoked mine! =)
quite the smoke show if I do say so myself. "Chirp that" I said as I gave
it a little power for a good launch. Since I had just heated up my meats,
I knew wheel spin wasn't gonna be a problem. The light turns green, and
off I go. I leap through the intersection without so much as a chirp. I
get about 2 lenghts on him and pull away gradually untill I get off it at
70. I wasn't riskin' a ticket... not on THAT road. He pulls up next to me
and he went babbling about how he had all these intake mods and stuff and
how he doesn't see how I beat him. Told him it was a 6er and he about
crapped! Spanked him again after that! He didn't think I had
anything..... figured the rumblin' woulda' given it away.. oh well...
Mike D. 1, Riced out Toy 0

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle Tonneau,
and more.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
miggitymike@juno.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)