Re: New Color Question

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 08:08:24 EST

In a message dated 27-12-98 11:17:48 PM Central Standard Time,
MWarford@zianet.com writes:

> Hello All,
>
> I saw all these color replies to another person who was asking what the
> color name was for his Dak and now, if I may..I'd like to ask the same
> question. I don't know what the color name or code is, but I love the color
> that's on my '93 Dakota LE. It's a dark blue...but other than that, I am
> clueless. It is blue with the grey bottom tone. Any/all replies would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Also, I just joined the Dakota Webring. :) Right now my page isn't that
> great, because I don't have any pics. up (just took them today) ...so when
> I get the pics. processed, then home & scanned into the comp. & on my
> website, I'll let you know! If anyone wants to see the barebones ver. of my
> page before the pics...the address is:
>
> http://www.zianet.com/MWarford/web/dakota.htm
>
> Guess that's about all for now. Talk to you all later. :)
> Michelle
> MWarford@zianet.com
> '93 Dakota LE CC

Michelle,

I am not sure, but I believe that is "Bright Blue".......Eric may know, I am
cc'ing him in on this.

How bout it Eric????????

95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4, Plum Crazy
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html
ICQ#23787964