Re: 15" Tire (Bob)

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 21:34:35 EST

Bob, the wheels on the back are 8 inches wide. The tire tread width is
about 11. That was within the factories suggested rim width for these tires
(but I would have liked to have 9 or 10 inch wheels too). My only complaint
about the BFG Radial TA's is the hard compound. I had 31,000 miles on them,
and their still good. But the traction was lousy. You might want to try the
Firestones, in the same sizes. It definitely looked good with these wide
tires on the back (these were the same size tires that I had on my '70
Dodge Superbee). FYI.

> From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: 15" Tire (Glen)
> Date: Monday, December 28, 1998 5:33 AM
>
> Glen Renzoni wrote:
> >
> > Why stop at 275s? I had 295 50 15s on the back of my '95 (on 8" wheels)
and