Re: Waiting for arrival of new toy

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 12:07:37 EST

I know exactly how you feel. I ordered my Dak on 11/31 (order went out on
12/1), and I'm Picking it up today!!! The dealer called me about 2 hours
ago and said my truck showed up early this morning!! I had to order mine
too, because nobody, especially in this damn prissy town, wants a V8 with
a 5-speed and all the trimmings (I think about .04% of all vehicles in
Naperville, IL have manual transmissions--my own personal hell).

So anyway, for those who care, here's the list:
'99 Intense Blue Club Cab Sport. 318, 5-speed, 3.92 Sure Grip.
Power Locks, Windows, Keyless, Alarm, Power Seat, Heavy Duty Service
Package, Sport Plus Group (22-gal. fuel tank, foglights, light group, tire
& handling group, Air Conditioning), Bucket Seats, Overhead Console,
Sliding Rear Window, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Basic stereo (until
Friday afternoon....).

David Gloff
Soon-to-be proud owner of '99 Intense Blue CC