Re: RE: 97+ Tow Hooks Wanted(Joel)

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 12:42:08 EST

That seems to be a very strong setup for your tow hooks! WOW. I am sure that
cost an arm and a leg, especially if it is a Mopar accessory. Do you know if
Mopar offers this kit for my 93 Dakota 4x4? Right now, for front tow hooks all
I did was drill 2 holes in each side of the frame rail and mount the smaller,
10,000 pound rated, "Jeep" style hooks horizontally. They work fine, but I
would like the longer hooks that you have, because they stick out of the
bumper. I think I will start looking for a wrecked newer Blazer or Chevy/GMC
pickup and use those hooks, since the are very similar to the ones you have.
Kyle