SplitFire's Twin Core Wires?

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 13:53:41 EST

Just thought I would ask what everyone thought one these wires? I have tried
their plugs, and they were crap. If you have time please take a look at this
web site and tell me what you think of them. I was considering them for my
93 Dakota V6 4x4.......only because they are offering a $20 rebate with
the purchase of a set, and its kind of hard to find a premade hi-po set of
wires for my Daktoa V6. I have checked around and the set are about $50.
Just curious on what the fellow DMLers think about these.
For the Dual Core wires:
http://www.splitfire.com/splitfire/jrpm.html
Home Page for Splitfire:
http://www.splitfire.com/splitfire/