New user - Tim Osborne - 'OZ'

From: Timothy_M_Osborne@DeluxeData.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 16:03:25 EST

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I have been reading (enjoying) you
mailing list for about 3 weeks now. I thought I'd finally send a note and
ask a question. My question is to whoever had the ram air box. I think
that's a great idea, and would like to put it on my truck, but I do not
know what sizes will fit, and whether I have to go with the 110 degree box,
or can I fit the 80 degree. Anyways, if you can let me know exactly what
pieces you ordered from that company, and how you like it, I'd appreciate
it. By the way, any owners from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area?

Oz
98 SLT CC Black V8 Auto 4x4 3.55. Would like Ram Air, Gibson Cat-Back
exhaust, Headers
94 Corvette Admiral Blue, Auto