Re[2]: 97+ Tow Hooks Wanted

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 17:44:27 EST

Uuuhhhhhhmmmmmmm (clearing throat)... I knew I was gonna' be in trouble
when I slighted Ma MOPAR with my price concerns... Forgive me DML for I
have sinned ;-)

I had no idea what was included with the hooks until I checked out Joel's
web page. Thanks Joel for showing me the light and thanks to Rob and John
for showing me the error of my ways :-)

Now that I know what is included, $160 ain't so bad...

Can I Get an AMEN! :-)

T.

P.S. For those that have strayed, Joel's web page is recreated below (Cool
page, BTW!).

http://www.zracer.com/dakota_tow_hooks.htm