Dakota Mark III

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 18:02:57 EST

Saw your web page, and noticed (nice truck)
you posted 257.3 HP, with the 3.9L V6. How did you
come up with that number?? Do you have any DYNO
slips??? I'd really like to know what type of
modifications were done to it, as my modified V8
puts out 265 HP, with Doug Thorley Headers, Mopar
Performance Computer (SBEC), FH Stage II
Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, 3" exhaust collector to
Car Sound 3" HI FLOW CAT, and 3" Dynomax Super Turbo
Exhaust. My modifications have added 37 rear wheel HP
to my V8. The stock V6 puts out 145 rear wheel HP, and
if you have the same mods as I do, and could get the
same HP increases, you'd be about 182 HP at the rear wheels,
or roughly 221 HP (same as a stock '95 V8) at the flywheel.
Any info you could get me would be greatly appreciated, as I must
be doing something wrong to miss the gains that you have achieved.

Thanks in advance!

Sam