Re: 5.9 vs 4.6 Alan S

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 20:30:56 EST

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/28/98 6:06:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
> writes:
>
> << So Eric, is that 13.79 on N20? If so what's it run off the bottle?
> Alan S. >>
> NONO My baby is off the bottle! I don't like that stuff. I won't get going
> on it though!
> =0) Hmmmm I wonder what it would do on the,,,,,nah! Id rather not know!
> 13.79 is naturally aspirated. The super is a couple years down the road
> though! Wife wants a new bathroom in Feb, a new front porch in april, a new
> kitchen next fall blah blah blah! I want it running in top shape, the hood
> done, the interior done, the wheels done and possibly a new paint job before
> the (V)opar Nationals this August!
> Eric =0)

        So Eric, being that I am not familiar with your Dak, did you say in a
are you cuttin' 13.79? I'd really like to go that fast. I have an R/T,
so I should have a fairly good platform to start with. With all the
stuff I've done I should finally be in the 14's, but high 13's would be
nirvana! Please enlighten me, how'd you do it? Alan S.