Re: 5.9 vs 4.6

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 00:35:02 EST

Sure Alan. I'd be glad to race you. Let me mark it on my calendar. I should have
added my JBA headers at a minimum by then(been too busy to slap them on ;-)), so
hopefully I'll pick up a tenth or two. Have a happy new year!! Is your R/T a
regular or extended cab? I saw a black regular cab a few months ago and had to pry
myself away from it to keep from trading mine in(mine is faster though). The
$8-9000 trade difference will buy lots of mods.

Andre
95 14.7@93.5mph