Locking Differentials

From: Dennis Pendleton (Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 19:03:18 EST

I'd like to hear from anyone who has a locker in their Dak. I'm considering
installing one in my '97 2WD for more off-road fun and would appreciate any info
on associated noises, handling, installation etc... I've installed a 2" body
lift, a 2 inch suspension lift (add-a-leaf rear and 2"coils in front), 3.92
gears with 235-75-15 BFG AT's for a total lift of around 5-6". It looks like a
4WD - now I want it to go more places. I live in Oregon and use the truck for
hunting/scouting as well as back-road crusing.