Re: Spanked an R/T

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 11:27:15 EST

Right on Alan,
I agree with you 100%.  It's guys like these that make the true "Rodders" look bad.
A guy should have respect for all American Iron.  After all, you never know what's
lurking under the hood.

Good work Gene.  The only way to teach naughty boys a lesson is a good
SPANKING!!!!!

Ryan K.
'99 R/T RC

        Way to go man, I read about R/T owners like him in the archives that
think they're so cool they can't even look at you. I think it was Tate
that had a bad experience with one also. I always thank people for their
comments on my R/T. I figure I'm lucky just to own one. Alan S.