Re: '99 MP catalog etc.

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 12:32:05 EST

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Bob Tom wrote:

> Does anyone know of a web site, other than the MP's site,
> in which you can order a '99 MP catalog and the MP magnum
> engines book.
>
> Parts person called the MP warehouse in the States and
> told me that it can take up to 6 months
> for the MP catalog to come into Canada (I've experienced
> this in past years) and we won't get the MP magnum engines
> book at all because the publisher is strictly a U.S. company.

    I just used www.kollerdodge.com yesterday to order myself a
Magnum engines manual. They don't list the part number in
their online catalog, but there's an order form there where
you can just put in the number if you know it. The catalog
is $5 US, I think, and the book is $25, but since they discount
most Mopar Performance stuff 25%, it should be $18.75. (Assuming
they discount books; I don't know.)

   You can also order MP stuff from 'em over the phone. If you
run into problems, I'd be willing to order those items for you and
then mail 'em to you.

                                              -Jon-