Re: MP Magnum Book

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 17:41:54 EST

<<< What is this? Is it a book just for our engines?
    What exactly does it talk about and how much?
      Josh>>>

It is a new book from Mopar Performance about out magnums.
I saw it on a web site about 2 weeks ago but damn if I find
it again. The part number is P4876668 and it listed on the
'lost' sit at $18.65 US.

There have been a few posts on it. Some find it informative;
others, elementary.

I figure it would serve as a good basic reference book.
Except for the Mopar mags., I haven't anything else out there.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)