hotmail

From: the bobster (charger69rt@inficad.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 16:40:30 EST

list...

this was posted on another list:

Subject: A note to hotmail.com subscribers

The FML has 109 subscribers from hotmail.com so I am announcing this
here. If you are not a hotmail.com subscriber you can ignore this.

For the past few days hotmail.com has been having rather... ummm...
"unusual" problems: many people subscribed to mailing lists have gotten
mail from other lists -- ones they have not subscribed to! In addition,
some hotmail subscribers have been receiving multiple copies of list
mail,
including the FML.

Hotmail has admitted the problem and they "are working around the clock
fix it". I have no idea if their clock is the same as mine...

So, if you are having strange problems receiving the FML on hotmail,
please hang in -- should be better soon.

Bill