Re: RE: 5-spd man probs (kinda long)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 23:51:57 EST

In a message dated 12/29/98 6:41:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com writes:

<< There is one thing that bothers me though and that is when the clutch
 engages when the pedal is released. When it was new it engaged mid span,
 then later it started to engage higher and higher now I barley push in the
 pedal to use the clutch.

 Is yours the same way?

Yeah mine is pretty high too. It engaged mid way until I installed my
Ceterforce DF, then it went high and stabilized. I still fully depress the
pedal though. I guess more out of habit than anything.
Eric