2 questions

From: Brian Foltz (bpfoltz@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 23:42:47 EST

Hi all. 2 questions:
1. I've seen some Rams floating around here (Colorado Springs) with
Mopar "ram's head" shaped taillight covers. Are these available for the
Dak, and if so, where? I don't see them in the Dak accessory catalog I
picked up at the dealer.
2. I am interested in intake and exhaust upgrades for my Dak ('98 v8
5spd 4x4 sport). I have heard of a cheaper alternative to the K&N FIPK
but cannot find any info. Also, what cat-back exhaust system might you
recommend?

Don't know if you all have covered this already... I just joined.
Thanks in advance.

Brian Foltz
Home: bpfoltz@webtv.net
School/work: bpfoltz@mail.uccs.edu