Dallas/Ft Worth DML Meet -- HOOTERS (Alan)

From: Gordon Thomas Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 11:46:25 EST

Is it official now ? 2:00 pm at the Hooters in Lewisville, TX
The address is 1980 S. Stemmons

If youdrive on I-35 through Lewisville, You can't miss it. It is on the
service road in between the exit for Round Grove Rd and Corporate Dr. You
can see it very well from the highway. There is also a large AutoNation
USA, and a Razoo's, and an On the Border in the same area.

We have some interest already, and the more the merrier.

Later
Gordon
99 R/T Black rc