Re: 3.9 to 5.1 Engine Swap

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@PHEAA.ORG)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 15:35:40 EST

Well, in addition to my original post I just called my local Dodge dealer
and was advised of a price of $3850.00 for a remanufactured. OUCH. Heck
for this price I could almost pursue supercharging my 6 if that is
possible. Anyhow, what up with this transmission can it handle the 8 and
secondly what do you guys think of this price. What else would I have to
buy to get this thing to work?