Ordered Flowtech Shorties

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 12:10:08 EST

Well. . .
I went down to Western Auto, went to the "Accessory" dept. and I ordered me
some Flowtech shorty headers. They come coated, with all hardware, delivered
for $240.00. I remember from my 5.0 days that the guys running them were happy
with them. I got the 180F thermostat also, in prep for the JetII that's next
on the list.
If they work out OK, I'll let you know. BTW, I ran into the guy(mustang) that
beat me and I told him he was lucky that I was only running on 7 cyl. He says
I was lucky, He needs a tune-up. So we gat a rematch. All I got to do is stall
until I get in my goodies and hope he doesn't do any improvements.
dadoctah@worldnet.att.net