Re: Fog light sensitivity

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 20:19:54 EST

I use my fog lights all the time because it does help you see things close to you
in the road like potholes you want to dodge and things at the edge of the
roadway. And if the lights are adjusted correctly, Their beam drops 1 foot for
every 50 feet in front of the truck and since the lamps themselves are only 19"
above the ground on my r/t that means the light output has hit the ground in about
70 feet or less. For these lights to shine in somebody's windshield they would
have to be driving a child's toy pedal car.
So if you have fog lights and plan to drive with them on all the time make sure
the 1' drop per 50' adjustment is correct. BTW I got my Eurolight Blue/Gold lamps
installed and they are great looking on my Flame Red R/T.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC