94 Dakota Sport for sale

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 20:27:23 EST

I just thought I would let anyone interested know that Jim Vaught, of San
Antonio, Texas is interested in selling his 94 Sport. Its a RC, SB, 5.2L
slushbox. Its a real clean truck, flame red with hard cover and aftermarket
wheels, mounting Firehawks. Jim has taken good care of it, and yes it runs
like a Dakota should,,,,,,,FAST. Its a consistant 14.40 truck. AM/FM
CD(mopar), T/body, MP headers, MPSBEC, new radiator(and other stuff) and it is
converted to 5 lugs on all 4 wheels. Its a 3.90:1 sure grip of course. I
think its got around 75K on the odo.........

Jim has his eyes on a 99 Solar Yellow R/T on the lot at Gunn Dodge(where he
works in the parts dept).........But he must sell the 94 Sport first. Its a
nice truck, well kept and I think those of you that were at the Houston meet
in September will agree w/ me.

Anyway........just trying to help another DML'er ..........

His e-mail address is;
NOMODODGE@AOL.COM

Gene Rivers
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L/Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, all the toys 5.9L/Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4/Plum Crazy
66 Dart 270, 225-1v/Alpine White
www.mopars.net
ICQ#23787964