Re: updated info on Leach/Mopar headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 11:30:38 EST

I'm not planning on using clamps. I wanted to start the header install today
so I would have a very long weekend to work on them in case I get pissed at
something and needed to get away. As of right now, I plan on taking the
truck in and having the slip joints welded. I just passed the info along to
the list are there were a couple of people that were concerned that they HAD
to have them welded and they stated they preferred to clamp them together.
John
98 Dak
headers are going on now!