Re: San Diego (Kalifornia) Mopar Meet?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 11:31:41 EST

I THINK there's a meeting this Saturday Night at Patches
(the usually meeting place). I-8 to Waring road, turn right
at the first stop light, and follow the road (frontage rd).
and you'll run right into it. I am going to be there about 5pm,
and if there's not a meeting, I'll probably go to Chili's for
dinner (Mission Gorge/Fairmount exit)...and then up to
Clairmont at 7:00 pm where everyone hangs out every
Saturday night. Let me know if you plan on going Saturday,
and I'll wait for you at Patches.

Sam '95 SLT
          '99 RT (YELLOW)