Re: Dakota R/T Search

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 18:04:41 EST

Linda,

Search no more. You will not find one. First of all, the only way you
can get a Dakota R/T is with the 5.9 Magnum Engine. The only two body
dtyles you can get is Regular Cab (RC) and Club Cab (CC). Both body
styles come with a regular bed. NO shortbed models are available, unless
you get a RC and put a shortbed on it yourself. That would probably
prove a LOT of work, though. You can get black.

So, if it HAS to be a shortbed, you will have to look at the
regular-sized Dodge Ram P/Us. If all you need is a black RC R/T, the
search shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T