Re: Attn:Bruce & Frank

From: Dennis D. Baker, Jr (dbaker@deltech.net)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 19:36:10 EST

At 10:45 AM 12/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Has anyone heard from Bruce & Frank lately? I've been trying to find
>out the status on the T/B's for a few days and haven't heard anything.
>Last time I communicated with Bruce about 2 weeks ago, he said the T/B
>was being assembled and tested and should be shipped soon. I don't want
>to come across as some pushy butthead, but I'm getting impatient. I'm
>also worried about the fact that it could have been lost by UPS. My drag
>radials sat in the Dallas depot of UPS from 22 DEC until yesterday (30
>DEC). I need to know so I can get some sleep! The wait is killin' me!
>Alan S.

I heard from Bruce the other day.. They have been busy with work and
such... Something was mentioned about being a bit behind.. I can understand
the excitement an all, but at the deal these guys are offering us we can
stand to give'em a brake..

Especialy over the holidays.

Later
Dennis Baker
Lake Charles, LA

98' Black 4x4 CC SLT Dak - 318, Loaded, K&N, and a 2" Lift.