Re: Digital camersa (non Dak related)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 20:01:11 EST

Jim,

Apparently I can't see the "full headers" with my email program so I don't
know what your email address is...

Anyway, I use the Kodak DC 210 digital camera. It's a small, just about
pocket size camera, and I'm satisfied with the image quality. It offers a
built in flash and a minimal zoom feature that ranges from maybe 30mm to
60mm +/- that comes in handy. It comes with a 4Mb flash card but I'd
recommend upgrading to a 20Mb card which will hold around 70 +/- (highest
quality) shots before you have to download it. I don't have the camera
infront of me so the above is estimated off the top of my head... If you
need/want the specifics let me know and I'll find the manual
(fawcett@bu.edu).

I like this one for it's compact size and good image quality... For any
serious work I go back to my 35mm Nikon's and have the images scanned (I
guess that makes me an old fart?! ;-)

T.