My sincere Thanks!! (

From: Ward (ward@wizard.net)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 23:38:32 EST

SUBJECT: DML: RE: About to buy a 99 Dakota

My thanks to all who answered so quickly, I am extremely amazed at the
friendliness and vast amount of information I received.

Thank you all for your individual advice (I felt it necessary to send
you a personal thank you - under BCC of course).

Also my thanks to all that will respond in the hours and days to come!

You all are by far the most active group I have experienced on the
internet.

To coin a somewhat overused and perhaps corny phrase "keep on truckin"
(please do not throw rotten fruit for that)

Ward