Re: RE: DaimlerChrysler takeover site

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 03:08:54 EST

In a message dated 1/3/99 12:39:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com writes:

<< There was no redesign scheduled for the Viper according to the folks
 from Team Viper (the guys that talk to the VCA clubs and keep them up to
 speed on what is happening) before 2001-2002, and at that point is was
 definitely NOT going to be mid-engined, but rather an evolution of the
 current chassis. >>
Craig, didn't you and I go at this before? I'm not going to get into it
again. I know what Im talking about involving the buy out, and about the
mopar dude! Now, due to CC corporate security papers that I signed when I
hired into the design office, well, the folks at Team Viper are great people.
Also they are mostly engineers. It all starts with Design! =0) Remember, it
takes an idea first, then a design, then ya make it happen.
Eric.