Headlights

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 18:20:16 EST

Speaking of headlights, has anyone ever experienced them both blowing at the
same time? Mine did on fri morning! Brights still work though.
Eric

Sound funny to me, perhaps you have a bad ground somewhere in the circuit.
 My experience has been when one goes, the other is soon to follow ... but
never lost both at the same time.... except on an old Datsun PU and I blew
the headlamp fuse....had the mechanic wire in a circuit breaker after that.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada