re: Wenches - of the truck type

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 00:45:00 EST

Wow... another DC/Va Dak owner, in one day!
Chris, as far as I know, the buying and selling of wenches is still against
the law in the Wash DC/NoVa area. As for winches on your '99, the Dodge is
kinda pricey (for what you get)... but may be your only option immediately
available. The aftermarket dealers may not be up to speed for '99 parts, but
a '98 may work just as well. I have a '95 (older body style) so maybe
someone with the newer Dak can answer your ??.

Also, check out: http://www.kenmtn.com/html/p2.html
This was posted about a month ago by Jason, another DML'er looking for winch
bumpers for his DAK (s). These bumpers work with the Warn winches, which are
very good (more dependable then your average wench!)

See my earlier post to Dave re: shops in the Wash/Va area for parts/service.
Where are you in NoVa?

Have fun with your Dak & I'll be looking for you on the roadways of NoVa.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK