Re: little gremlin's in my truck

From: Chris Porter (porter@washsq.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 12:10:11 EST

well i have the same identical problem and no clue as to why.. the real
kicker is that the problem is happening on my 89 ranger.. (i have two
trucks guys.. so i'm not a spy for those manger finatics.. dont worry
hehehe). in fact i have to find out whats wrong and have it fixed by the
27th because i got a ticket for failed inspection because of them. so if
you hear anything, let me know.
-chris

At 10:56 AM 1/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
>> JeffofSLU@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> > << I've got a little gremlin that showed his ugly face
>> > however. The ABS and parking brake lights won't go off. I'm thinking
>> > (hoping) that it's just gotten a little damp. Anyone seen something
>> > like this before? It's not got any ill effects as far as operations of
>> > the truck (none evident anyhow), and the comp dosn't show any codes.
>>
>I had the lights come on and the fuse had burnt.I would make sure you had a
>good fuse first those ABS computers are not cheap.
>
>Roderic
>98 4x4 CC 5.2l V8

----

"One cannot be betrayed if one has no people" -Kobayashi (The Usual Suspects) (1996 polygram entertainment)