California Convoy (SLO Meet 1/16)

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:45:15 EST

Several of us will be convoying from San Diego to San Louis Obispo for the
DML meet in a few weeks. It looks like we´ll be driving at night on Friday.
I got to thinking that we ought to put together some DML lights so we can
pick each other out on the road.

Know the thin, flexible cyalume lights they have at concerts and such?
Where can you buy them? I think we could spell out DML with them taped to
the tailgate.

CB´s would be an even better way to keep in touch and plan gas stops.

Any list members in the LA area plan to go, and interested in joining the
CONVOY?

Jim in San Diego
´93 4x4 CC V8