RE: I got the flow

From: Jeff Ostrowski (dogdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 16:40:45 EST

On my 97'5-speed V8 I have the 3 chamber, Idle sounds great, but sets
off car alarms on acceleration(proven point). Might not be quite as loud
as the 2 chamber, but I like the sound of the 3 chamber better. It barks
more than the Dynomax and Gibson's that I've heard, and I think it
performs well also. On the flowbench they are slightly more restrictive
than the flow throw type like a Gibson or Race Magnum. But it is a huge
improvement over the stock muffler and sounds great, I regularly receive
comments on the sound!

<I just wanted to say that I have a flowmaster, dual chamber, dual
outlet. DO NOT get the 3 chamber... absolutely no sound above idle.
The 2 chamber sounds great.>