RE: RT problem (maybe)

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:23:50 EST

It says right in the manual that it won't shift into overdrive unless the
following:

Vehicle is going over 40 mph
Oil Temp is in normal operating temp range **
Transmission temp is in normal operating range.
And as long as the OD switch is not turned off.

I know lately it has been real cold and it take like 5 mins before mine
shifts into OD.

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories