Re: Motor Trend

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:59:10 EST

Eric -
Much better coverage at www.car-truck.com/

I love my wife's Intrepid (for a car) but, DAMN, I could really go for
that Charger even if it is a 4door.
ANd the Power Wagon! Damn fine automobile! I'm proud of y'all.

And CONGRATS on getting the Jeep Cherokee named Truck of the year at the
DEETROIT AUTO SHOW!
Y'all are doing an outstanding job up there in Auburn Hills!

Richard in SA

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:42:35 EST Rekker21@aol.com writes:
>Hey, check it out. The new Power wagon and the new Charger R/T. Both
>very
>cool.
>Eric

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]