FW: Dr. Pat getting 4.7 Dakota (NOT)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:08:15 EST

----------
From: "Patrick Delgado" <dadoctah@worldnet.att.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Dr. Pat getting 4.7 Dakota (NOT)
Date: Sun, Jan 3, 1999, 8:04 PM

Several DML'ers have expressed an interest in the 4.7 Dak. I think after they
work out the bugs it would be a nice engine(give them a couple of years).
That's if you like to stay stock. Can you imagine how long it will be before
Ma Mopar releases the hi-po parts?
I ordered my baby in April 97. At that time all the mags were hyping the
"Magnum R/T package".
"just head down to the dealer and tell him you want the
works-headers,computer, cam, the whole enchilada". They even had test reports
and part #'s. It's 1999 and I'm still waiting. I can't
wait any longer.

As you may have read, I had a little mustang problem. The headers, sticky
tires and 180F stat
are here or on order. Now I need to get a JetII chip.

1. Where can I get the best price?
2. Does the factory computer "adapt" to the Jet and gradually revert to
original settings?

dadoctah@worldnet.att.net