RE: RE: DML Digital Cameras (non dak)

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 11:22:09 EST

PC Mag does list the DC210 as one of the best products in 1998. Also
consumer reports had an excellent review of this product as well. Based on
several articles and personal recommendations from several folks that had
purchased these gadgets, the choice was easy. By the way, Is anyone out
there really using USB for anything? Just curious.

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/